Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Referee decisions

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
Thought most 50/50’s went our way today.

Leaned a bit to our boys. That’s all.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Murray's booking was a joke. I thought Utd got ,more soft decisions until the last 15 mins/

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I thought we got more than our fair share of the 50/50s myself. Maybe it feels like that when you’re winning though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wasn’t a pen for me at the end - the Afro man looked for it and deliberately put his foot in the way!?

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
The Murray yellow card was nothing short of an embarrassment for the ref. And he seemed to give every little thing their way. I thought the pen was a pen in fairness. It was strange watching him constantly tell Ryan to hurry up in the second half, and to basically walk our subs off the pitch. He seemed desperate to make the game about him and it really was quite hard to watch at times.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
. It was strange watching him constantly tell Ryan to hurry up in the second half, and to basically walk our subs off the pitch. He seemed desperate to make the game about him and it really was quite hard to watch at times.

If it were the other way around he would have been applauded by our fans

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
‘Friend’ of the top 6, renowned for it. My Chelsea mates loves him as he favours the big boys, if you know what I mean. Seemed to favour them yesterday with some curious decisions. Did not think it was a pen at the end either, on looking at replay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yeah. We got most of the very soft free kicks.
He's been shit in the past, though, so owed us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here