Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glenn Murray

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Tireless performance
Beautiful finish.
Great celebration

He is not going to give up the shirt willingly.

What. A. Guy!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
According to the match commentary he wants to go into sports media when he hangs up his boots, didn’t see that coming.

He is our talisman and has been most of the time he’s been here, two promotions and a big reason we are still playing at this level. He still has lots to offer and he is obviously loving it here.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
He is an absolute legend.
Look, i'm 37 and live a disastrously unhealthy lifestyle, but i'm twice as athletic as him. To put in that shift, and THAT finish- wow. He just keeps giving.
For me, now, as much of a legend as Zamora.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I really do like how he totally pushes defenders to the limit with his antics, hilarious

larus

I really do like how he totally pushes defenders to the limit with his antics, hilarious

When I was watching the game today, I was wondering if he’d be one of those players as an opposition fan you’d maon about. Constantly in your teams face, niggling, awkward etc. :lol:.

I honestly thought we’d struggle with him last year, and even had fresh doubts for this season, but I’ll gladly admit to being wrong.

I doubt he’ll play as much as he did last season as we have more options (hopefully) this season, but he’ll still get quite a few goals this year too I think.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I would have picked him as MOTM today. Fabulous goal but really ran their back 2 into the ground.He has been written off by many on this forum but it was a brilliant performance today.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I am looking forward to seeing my reaction watching his EFFORTLESS flick into the net on MOTD tonight. Thank Christ they had De Gea keep at the home end in the first half.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
When he re-signed for the Albion, I'm sure I remember someone (or maybe more than one poster) saying they wouldn't celebrate his goals IF he scored any. I'd love to know if they stuck to their side of the bargain... That finish today was sublime and I thought he put in one HELL of a shift today. It's clear that he is desperate to keep the shirt.

Sounded good in the Radio Sussex interview after the game, too. :albion2:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I would have picked him as MOTM today. Fabulous goal but really ran their back 2 into the ground.He has been written off by many on this forum but it was a brilliant performance today.

Exactly....scored the first...led the line and epitomised our pressing play....and still looked fresh even when subbed

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here