Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Davy propper

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
his best game in an Albion shirt by a country mile :albion2:
Not sure, he had some good games last season. I like Propper though, and he's going to play even better now that this Malian fella has come in for competition with Stephens for that enforcer role alongside him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
About the only prognostication I got right, concerning today, that being Propper & Stephens should never be split up.

He's had so many great games for the Albion, I don't think today was any better or worse than many of his other performances.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Thought Propper was different gravy today, some excellent touches and looks to have found some pace combined with confidence to get forward.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
He owed us a performance, he really was dreadful last week, as were most of them.

Glad he turned up, fantastic display.

But they were al dreadful last week, yet today every single player was superb. Propper and Stephens bossed midfield, Solly was outstanding attacking and defending against Ashley Young and Muzzas work rate was outstanding.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
But they were al dreadful last week, yet today every single player was superb. Propper and Stephens bossed midfield, Solly was outstanding attacking and defending against Ashley Young and Muzzas work rate was outstanding.

Exactly. Of the front six that started versus Watford, Propper was our best player in my view (not his greatest accolade) but others seem to be immune from criticism.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here