Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone want to join me in 'loud wrong' corner?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
:ffsparr:

Don't speak too soon. Not yet.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Team selection.

Well, I 100% knew CH would do what he has done, but by the sound of the commentary......

I think the thing to note is we had no idea how good Watford seem to be this season. A 0-2 up there, given what they just did to Burnley, looks a pretty fair result.

Anyway.....gutted I couldn't go today but it has been a pleasure to hear the R5 guys (incluing Upson) absolutely drooling on about us, the play, the singings, the crowd, the stadium.....

And still we don't see much of the new singings.....I must admit, I'm really enjoying this :O

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
So why didn’t we take a short corner with 4 minutes to go?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Or since he's been with the club, at home.

Loads of happy Amex occasions.

Wasn't so brilliant with Leon Best upfront, I recall. Especially once we'd got enough points for safety. So don't want that half season sullying the rest :wink:

****in' hell. We were watching Leon Best & Gary Gardner under four seasons ago.
Now we've four players who were in the recent World Cup.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
To be honest, I'm expecting more "yeah, well why didn't they play like that v watford"s than "Yeah, I was wrong to get carried away with one performance, forgetting that that team kept us up last year"

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Well, I 100% knew CH would do what he has done, but by the sound of the commentary......

I think the thing to note is we had no idea how good Watford seem to be this season. A 0-2 up there, given what they just did to Burnley, looks a pretty fair result.

Anyway.....gutted I couldn't go today but it has been a pleasure to hear the R5 guys (incluing Upson) absolutely drooling on about us, the play, the singings, the crowd, the stadium.....

And still we don't see much of the new singings.....I must admit, I'm really enjoying this :O

I take it you didn't get clamped :lolol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here