Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bong the new kuipers

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
We'll based on last week's showing Bernardo isn't very good.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Bong is an underrated quality player. Nice to see him being appreciated on this thread.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bong was excellent today but I wouldn't judge Bernardo on one match away to a a useful Watford side and playing out of position at right back. I thought he looked good against Nantes, he scored a screamer in pre season.

Jimmy Grimble

Bong has pretty much made the number one underrated Albion player of all time shirt his own.

The guy is unreal defensively but has scarcely been appreciated for it.

Long live Bong.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I thought Bong played well today, albeit he had a couple of dodgy moments like the swing and miss in our box, which he was lucky to get away with.

It was also clear that Mourinho’s tactics played into his hands. The outlet ball was always on the opposite side through Shaw and they offered absolutely no width down the right, which seemed very strange.

D

Deleted member 2719

Bong is an all-rounder he has strength, drive, energy and fight and is a very clever player and he has never played for Palace.

He had a very good game against Man U.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Bong has pretty much made the number one underrated Albion player of all time shirt his own.

The guy is unreal defensively but has scarcely been appreciated for it.

Long live Bong.

He lives the old-fashioned idea that a defender's first job is to defend. Rather like Duffy and Dunk. Long may he continue.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I asked Gaëtan: do you know which former footballer scored 246 goals for 9 clubs, he said no, who is it? I said Kevin Phillips Bong.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What I've always liked about Bong is that he stays on his feet, very rarely dives in. He's disciplined, has good positional sense and provides a decent overlap. His crossing could be better at times, but other than that, its a yes from me Simon.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here