Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben Hamer (Hudd goalie)

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Having a 'mare, I was thinking how shit he was and then he fumbled for the third.:lolol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
But this is a guy who was crap for Charlton and then totally unnecessary at Leicester, he hasn't played competitively for a couple of years. He's not a good goalkeeper but Huddersfield have done what most have done, and used their back up goalkeepers as HGP cover. The concern I have is that we've done the same thing with Button, who we know will have to play when Ryan is at the Asia Cup in January. I believe in Ben Roberts to get him ready but he's going to go from a training goalkeeper to playing matches at a level he hasn't played at before.

I think Button is potentially better than Hamer, but we best not laugh too much about his performance today.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
But this is a guy who was crap for Charlton and then totally unnecessary at Leicester, he hasn't played competitively for a couple of years. He's not a good goalkeeper but Huddersfield have done what most have done, and used their back up goalkeepers as HGP cover. The concern I have is that we've done the same thing with Button, who we know will have to play when Ryan is at the Asia Cup in January. I believe in Ben Roberts to get him ready but he's going to go from a training goalkeeper to playing matches at a level he hasn't played at before.

I think Button is potentially better than Hamer, but we best not laugh too much about his performance today.

I assume the first competitive game that Button is scheduled to play will be against Saints. So, hopefully we'll go some distance in the League cup. Then, round 3 of the FA cup. So he will get some games at least.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
_20180819_144217.JPG

I thought I recognised their player Billing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here