Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Watford

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
We didn't play well at all last week.. however I do think Watford are going to have a far stronger season than last

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
In the other 1.30 game, the biggest highlight has been Ben Hamer, the Huddersfield goalkeeper.
Not seen someone so far out of their depth for time.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
This year's Stoke finding it hard going after Thursday's exploits.
Long may their European dream continue.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
How shit are Burnley? Are they as shit as us? I'm not watching.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We didn't play well at all last week.. however I do think Watford are going to have a far stronger season than last

Loads of NSC'ers had Watford down as relegation cert's a couple of weeks ago. As they did pre-season last year.

The Pozzo owners usually recruit quality players, under the radar of everyone else.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Loads of NSC'ers had Watford down as relegation cert's a couple of weeks ago. As they did pre-season last year.

The Pozzo owners usually recruit quality players, under the radar of everyone else.

They always start well and finish very poorly. Gives the impression they'll be shit the next season. But then they start well again.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Burnley better team in first half but did not take chances, gifted Watford two quick goals after the break and the Hornets ran out easy winners in the end.

Missed first-half chances cost us a win at Soton also. Playing these EL matches is a huge disadvantage but, for some reason, there are quite a few Burnley fans who would accept relegation if there was a lengthy run in Europe.

Olympiakos are not as good as the Turkish team we put out but I'm not sure Dyche, whatever he says publicly, wants to overcome the two-goal deficit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here