Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watching BHA v MUFC in the Falmer area of Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does anyone have an idea of the best way to watch the game, even if it's just on my phone, or should I look up?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Do a bit of research youself I don’t give a shit

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
There's a little bar called Dick's. It's at a small venue called The Brighton and Hove Community Stadium, Falmer. Not sure but they might be showing it. Good luck.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's a little bar called Dick's. It's at a small venue called The Brighton and Hove Community Stadium, Falmer. Not sure but they might be showing it. Good luck.

Will I be able to stand out there as a cool holidaymaker by supporting the Albion and not international fans favourite Utd?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Will I be able to stand out there as a cool holidaymaker by supporting the Albion and not international fans favourite Utd?

If you can do an accent other than a Southerner ( most Utd supporters are London/South based ) you should be able to get away with it.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Best to have about 4 phones. as you will want to watch the game on your Sky Go app, then you will want to hear the Radio 5 (or Radio Sussex) commentary, you will need to record most the game and the people around you on another phone.
Then you will need to tweet your comments during the game including video clips and photos just to show your are there, then don't forget you will need to post on NSC during the game.
Oh forgot about other social media options, so you probably need 6 or 7 phones.

Once you have all those those you are good to go once you pick up your half n half scarf.

Enjoy the game

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Does anyone have an idea of the best way to watch the game, even if it's just on my phone, or should I look up?

If you dial 1901 on your phone, you immediately get transported to another world, called the Twilight Lounge, where you can sit down in comfy leather seats quaffing Sussex pinot grigio whilst watching the game.
Anyway that's what I've been told :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here