Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Watching the game in...Narbonne-plage...

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Anyone anywhere in the world unable to find a TV showing it deserves to miss it.

Capture.JPG

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Yep. Drive to Beziers, get on the 1pm flight to Stansted, arriving at 2pm. Get a taxi to the AMEX. You’ll get there just in time for kick off. Return to Narbonne tomorrow. You know it makes sense.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We once ate lunch in a shite restaurant on the Canal de la Robine.

Then walking around the town down a backstreet we found what looked like a fantastic little place, it's exterior was black and red.
We were both silently annoyed we let hunger get the better of us.

I hope this helps.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Another one of those "look at where i am" posts.

Frankly I don't give a shit.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Another one of those "look at where i am" posts.

Frankly I don't give a shit.

I've helped others find a 'good' place to watch a game in Nairobi before, and looking for similar out here in SW france, but thanks for proving you're a dickhead all the time not just some of the time .. [emoji849]

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Any recommends at all?

Not if there is a French game on. Bars in that area tend to show Spanish ones too.

The O'Brians pub will be closed on Sundays.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I've helped others find a 'good' place to watch a game in Nairobi before, and looking for similar out here in SW france, but thanks for proving you're a dickhead all the time not just some of the time .. [emoji849]

So I’m a dickhead all the time. How very knowledgable you are

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
'Mangetout' is always a good shout or you could try my personal favourite 'Le Bonnet de Douche.' (you know it makes sense.)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This is a totally legit use of a community forum. To make links with people of similar interests. Rather than just being a dick.

Quite. It’s also a fine NSC tradition to ask where they’re showing the game when you’re in some exotic foreign location.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Not if there is a French game on. Bars in that area tend to show Spanish ones too.

The O'Brians pub will be closed on Sundays.

Try the Irish bar, O’Brians you might stand a good chance of seeing the game in there.

Would be ideal, but indeed closed today, cheers

'Mangetout' is always a good shout or you could try my personal favourite 'Le Bonnet de Douche.' (you know it makes sense.)

Couldn't find either of them but my google history is testament to the fact I looked up Bonnet De douche.. :lol:

Maybe of use www.allomatch.com this is where I found list of Bordeaux pubs

Good link, cheers. But also confirms my fears.. nothing doing out here.. :annoyed:

Cheers for all replies- if no-one answered then truly no-one indeed did 'give a shit'.. so good to know 'together' extends beyond the channel..!

In an ideal world, I would of course be waltzing down to The Amex waving my will thumbed copy of Scars and Stripes (with 2nd immaculate copy for framing) but in reality school holidays and timing gets in the way sometimes..

Enjoy the game all. :bhasign:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here