Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maty Ryan interview

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Great interview. Always thought Matty was a gift from the gods! Now we have photographic proof.....:albion2:
4F2B18E600000578-6071937-image-a-50_1534538900439.jpg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Great interview, got to love Maty for his honesty and openness, especially when mentioning last weeks result. Great to see he kept the interviewer waiting for 40 mins while he signed autographs for the kids at the open training session and his reason for doing it, too may pro's now forget that they were once exactly like that kid asking for an autograph. We are lucky to have someone like Maty in the team.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Pretty impressive stat from the interview:

Ryan played every minute of last season for his club and the stats show he faced more shots than any other Premier League goalkeeper. A total of 560 equates to 15 per game or one every six minutes. Only 54 went in so it seems he was doing something right.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ryan has a classic Australian ‘can do’ attitude to sport. Never stop, don’t look back, only forwards.

Best check his bag for sandpaper.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The bit where he said ''if I played a bad game it wasn't because I was too short'' was brilliant

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The bit where he said ''if I played a bad game it wasn't because I was too short'' was brilliant

It was because he wasn't tall enough.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here