Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Do You Dream in Colour?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I only have a black and white licence so no...........

One for the oldies there.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Yes and the scary thing is they seem so real

For the past 2 years or so I have had really heavy and clear dreams nearly every night.
Not nightmares but I can remember everything about them except if they were in colour or not but I think they are, they often wake me up at about 3am and I can't get back to sleep.
The power of your brain even when you are asleep is fascinating stuff but to actually feel that you are weightless and flying is extraordinary.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If I've done a heavy night shift at work, then at home try and sleep, I do dream, but it's more like in SD, than in HD, as I can never remember any of it.
I'm normally a light sleeper, but shift work does take it's toll.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
For the past 2 years or so I have had really heavy and clear dreams nearly every night.
Not nightmares but I can remember everything about them except if they were in colour or not but I think they are, they often wake me up at about 3am and I can't get back to sleep.
The power of your brain even when you are asleep is fascinating stuff but to actually feel that you are weightless and flying is extraordinary.

Genuine question and not in anyway taking the proverbial but are you on any kind of antidepressant or sleeping tablets?

I was a while back and they used to give me
Ridiculously lucid dreams. Zopiclone was the best/worst. It was like an alternative reality and would often leave me absolutely spannered the next day.

Definitely in Technicolor those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Genuine question and not in anyway taking the proverbial but are you on any kind of antidepressant or sleeping tablets?

Ridiculously lucid dreams. Zopiclone was the best/worst. It was like an alternative reality and would often leave me absolutely spannered the next day.

Certainly ones I had gave me brilliantly colours..

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

No, I don't take any medication but I often think that dreaming the way I do is something to do with the subconscious, I think there is a reason behind it.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
No, I don't take any medication but I often think that dreaming the way I do is something to do with the subconscious, I think there is a reason behind it.
I love the being able to fly dreams. I always know that it's a dream though, which is a bit annoying.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I don’t even see in colour so I doubt it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here