Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] All or Nothing - Behind the Scenes at Manchester City 17/18 Amazon Prime Video

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It has the potential to be an interesting 8 part documentary to see what actually happens behind the scenes at a Premier League club.

[yt]SjrshZfRdUg[/yt]

All or Nothing: Manchester City is a behind-the-scenes Prime Original docuseries giving fans around the world a glimpse into the historic club, its legendary coach, Pep Guardiola, and the personal stories of the players in a record setting, Premier League winning year. The new series, which will be narrated by Sir Ben Kingsley, will take viewers on an exclusive journey through the whole of Manchester City's 2017-18 season, from the world-leading training facilities at the City Football Academy, to interviews with the manager, boardroom meetings and the week-on-week stories that unfold within the lives of the players. All 8 episodes of the Prime Original docuseries will be released for fans to enjoy on Friday 17th August 2018.

Shame it's on Prime Video rather than a mainstream channel but it is what it is!

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex
Really looking forward to this. Do you know if all 8 episodes become available for viewing on Friday or will they be drip-fed every week?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The other All or Nothing Docu-series are superb so really looking forward to this. Also keen to know if it is drip fed or bingable.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Will all episodes be released at once?
Yes, all eight episodes will be available to watch instantly.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Really looking forward to this. Do you know if all 8 episodes become available for viewing on Friday or will they be drip-fed every week?

All episodes available immediately.

Presumably we will feature quite heavily in the first episode. Looking forward to this, BUT I am really hoping for a knowledgeable non-american narrator. The Juventus documentary on Netflix was just awful and pretty much unwatchable in English but rather interesting in Italian with subtitles.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
All episodes available immediately.

Presumably we will feature quite heavily in the first episode. Looking forward to this, BUT I am really hoping for a knowledgeable non-american narrator. The Juventus documentary on Netflix was just awful and pretty much unwatchable in English but rather interesting in Italian with subtitles.

As per opening post! Sir Ben Kingsley will be the narrator. :)

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex
Not sure why the hype on this. Not like there was much tension or aggro. Will just be watching City cruise to victory. Dull.
Fair enough Incey, guess we're all different! Personally I love anything football that is behind the scenes. Most of us probably don't have the first clue of the goings on at a football club, and although they'll only show you what they want to show you, any insight into this bizarre - almost secret - world is for me very intriguing.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I love this type of programme

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Lots of touches added to the Amex after we have moved in have had their "inspiration" from Man City - goes right back to training ground being opened and sponsored

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Not sure why the hype on this. Not like there was much tension or aggro. Will just be watching City cruise to victory. Dull.

This was pretty good.

The Football Club: Artist in Residence
Artist Tai Schierenberg spends a season at West Bromwich Albion, during a turbulent period for the club, including frank interviews with players, management and fans

on 4OD

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-football-club-artist-in-residence/on-demand/66822-001

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here