Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Manchester United Football Clubs most famous supporter...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
bfcbb4acc279bd5cf1044aa1343cb769.jpg

No disrespect Scarlet, you may be one of the nations favourite models but even Captain Scarlet can’t save your lot :lolol: as your boys take one helluva beating on Sunday.

Chris and the boys will be reeling after a disappointing slump to Watford on matchday 1 and will be hell bent on putting it right and heaping further Amex misery on your title chasing also rans.

Come on, those of you going, I know you can be forgiven for having half an eye on the executive box and the plethora of celebrity Man U fans but raise the roof and give Chris and the boyz the support they deserve and drown out one of the if not the finest away support in the land.

:ascarf:

:clap:

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

No disrespect Scarlet, you may be one of the nations favourite models but even Captain Scarlet can’t save your lot :lolol: as your boys take one helluva beating on Sunday.

Chris and the boys will be reeling after a disappointing slump to Watford on matchday 1 and will be hell bent on putting it right and heaping further Amex misery on your title chasing also rans.

Come on, those of you going, I know you can be forgiven for having half an eye on the executive box and the plethora of celebrity Man U fans but raise the roof and give Chris and the bots the support they deserve and drown out one of the if not the finest away support in the land.

We have bots ?

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016

Come on, those of you going, I know you can be forgiven for having half an eye on the executive box and the plethora of celebrity Man U fans but raise the roof and give Chris and the bots the support they deserve and drown out one of the if not the finest away support in the land.

"Chris and the bots"? Our defense was fairly robotic at times at Vicarage Road but that's a tad harsh Crodo???

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
bfcbb4acc279bd5cf1044aa1343cb7  69.jpg

Come on, those of you going, I know you can be forgiven for having half an eye on the executive box and the plethora of celebrity Man U fans but raise the roof and give Chris and the boyz the support they deserve and drown out one of the if not the finest away support in the land.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
696c76627a5ac3990fc8340f765aed29.jpg
5af2f1b0b9fc787fd79e81e204592162.jpg
b17c6eae96a29a80186a189f241ef748.jpg

Shirley you can’t be serious? Never heard of that girl, Rachel Riley on the other hand...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Not that I am an expert in these things, but having metal things through your bits must bloody hurt. And they must catch on clothing surely?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
She looks a bit ropey to me. Council estate bird with big tits.
Rachel Riley wins hands down every time.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
She looks a bit ropey to me. Council estate bird with big tits.
Rachel Riley wins hands down every time.

620full-scarlet-bouvier.jpg

Ruddy hell, wish there were birds like that in the council estate I was bought up in, even if they were Man U fans.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Reading Man U forums and they’re all expecting a comprehensive romp, also seems there are a number of them with tickets in home areas, hope we stuff it up them on Sunday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Reading Man U forums and they’re all expecting a comprehensive romp, also seems there are a number of them with tickets in home areas, hope we stuff it up them on Sunday.

We have quite a few United fans who are Albion season ticket holders at the Amex don’t we?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Pretty lady. But no Rachel Riley..... were loose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here