West, West, West Sussex
Not looking good this morning

6:14, 6:29 & 6:44 Btn -> Victoria already cancelled

trains.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A fault with the signalling system at Brighton is causing disruption to trains at this station.

Trains may be cancelled, delayed or revised.

A normal service is expected to resume by 08:00.

National Rail Incident Info

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A fault with the signalling system at Brighton is causing disruption to trains at this station.

Trains may be cancelled, delayed or revised.

A normal service is expected to resume by 08:00.

National Rail Incident Info

? Isn’t this chaos the normal service?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I was in Paris the other weekend and for around thirty euros I got a ticket which allowed travel for three days on any train, bus, metro and tram in the city.

This morning I've just looked up the price of a ticket to get me back from London Bridge to Brighton before 9am and they're asking £25. For a single journey.

Our railways are beyond a joke.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was in Paris the other weekend and for around thirty euros I got a ticket which allowed travel for three days on any train, bus, metro and tram in the city.

This morning I've just looked up the price of a ticket to get me back from London Bridge to Brighton before 9am and they're asking £25. For a single journey.

Our railways are beyond a joke.

If I get a day return toLondon with a travelcard it's just under £50 from Burgess Hill........£50 just to get to work.......and the service is appalling.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
If I were an employer in London, I wouldn't consider an applicant from Sussex if they were reliant on the train to get to work.

Road travel is worse than ever, to think I used to do day trips to Liverpool/Leeds etc, you'd never be able to do that in a sensible days work now.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
If I get a day return toLondon with a travelcard it's just under £50 from Burgess Hill........£50 just to get to work.......and the service is appalling.

if you buy a day return to gatwick and then a gatwick to victoria return it reduces the cost considerably.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here