Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Manchester Utd ** - Premier League SCORE PREDICTOR - Now in its 8th SEASON !!

BHA v Manchester Utd - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A little earlier than normal but with the pain of losing to Watford in the way that we did - let's look forward to our next fixture. What a plum first home game this is for the Albion, against title prospects Manchester Utd !! So will Chris Hughton ring the much needed changes to the side, or will he keep faith with the players who need to step up their game - or just make one or two tweaks? Thankfully the decision is his & not ours - well after all that is what the manager is so handsomely paid to do!

With United beating Leicester in their opener they will be fully expected to return to Manchester with maximum points from the south coast. However, football is a strange game at times. Who would have thought that the seagulls would beat the red devils 1-0 back in May when Gro§ scored for us. In fact one has to go back to 1982 since Man Utd beat us on our turf in a league game (though we have only met twice in the league since!).

Score Predictor League Table

1 point

B52, cjd, dig54, El Turi, Goldstone1976, JC Footy Genius, keitho54, NEASTGULL, Nibbler, Not Andy Naylor, sussex seagull, The Wookiee, WASH

Statts:

Watford 2 0 BHA, 13 correct, 322 scores

Hall of Fame

2017/2018: graz126, studio150 11 points (each)
2016/2017: Rudolf hucker 10 points
2015/2016: Blackadder 12 points
2014/2015: OzMike 11 points
2013/2014: Paul Pring 12 points
2012/2013: OzMike 9 points
2011/2012: SWINDON SEAGULL 9 points

As always, use your head. You decide .................

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
0-2 I fear for us for the first few games with new signings, I just think it'll take us a little time to settle and then we'll be raking the points in, no long term worries UTA

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
2-0 United:shootself

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A defeat so horrible that only 'other' describes the carnage.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-1

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I now going to be thinking this all week!

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news. But its only my opinion. And my record in fantasy league is generally abysmal. If I had to rely on my gambler's instinct to survive, this would be me (on the left, or indeed the right), this would:

whitehouse.jpg

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Sorry to be the bringer of bad news. But its only my opinion. And my record in fantasy league is generally abysmal. If I had to rely on my gambler's instinct to survive, this would be me (on the left, or indeed the right), this would:

View attachment 99660

That did make me laugh.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here