Jul 10, 2003
I believe that Rangers have had 38 of these printed up already

rangers.jpg

You're indestructible :thumbsup:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Have I missed something?
Not even the Scot’s spell Connor like that, do they?

They only put one name on the shirts too - not both forename and surname..................but you must forgive a top humourist his foibles. After all, where would people he thinks believe in unicorns be without him?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
They only put one name on the shirts too - not both forename and surname..................but you must forgive a top humourist his foibles. After all, where would people he thinks believe in unicorns be without him?

Without my help and guidance I would guess that they would have probably shot themselves in both feet by now. My goodness there was some angry and irrelevant posts all over NSC last night.

You OK hun ???

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
He wasn't a regular for us in the Championship, so for a Premier League team to come in for him would be too big a punt for many.

He was still very young with us at the time, but still a good player.

He would probably do well in the PL now - although Scottish football is only mostly puffball these days.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
He was still very young with us at the time, but still a good player.

He would probably do well in the PL now - although Scottish football is only mostly puffball these days.

Mad to think that 5 years ago was 'Different times' , but I think we'd have kept him 'now' . . . A year with our current 'gang' and he'd be in the quad. . . .. regardless, good to see him doing well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here