Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bruno injury

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Sorry if it's been already covered, but can't find anything on El Capitan's injury. Any news?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Great chance for Montoya to be blooded. If he is as good as reported we may not see Bruno again?

el punal

I just wonder if Bruno’s age is catching up with him. Such a shame if so. He is such an influence on the the field that without him, certainly yesterday, the team suffered badly through his absence and leadership. We really need some of the senior players to step up and take responsibility.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The commentator on NBC (STREAM) said that he went of with a hamstring injury so should be out for 10- 14 days as opposed to staying on and perhaps tearing it and being out for 3 months.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I used the NBC stream also. Its pretty decent quality, and comes with English instead of Arabic or Spanish etc.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
you can generally find streams ... with most prem games full to capacity its time that we had live streams legally in this country of our own national sport via our clubs so which would actually help with their revenues too

personally I would rather pay the club to watch every game live streamed than have to go elsewhere ... at least they are beginning to cotton on to the idea in the championship with live streams of midweek games so will eventually happen in the prem too

and BTW I watched a stream of a canadian channel of the match yesterday

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If it was permitted Seagulls TV would up their subscriptions up take if they could show the games. I am not convinced it would affect the gates for our games but I can see that it would have a knock on affect for Div 2 clubs attendances. Perhaps the answer would be to kick off Premier games at 7pm on a Saturday rather than 3pm, although there arent many of those.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Great chance for Montoya to be blooded. If he is as good as reported we may not see Bruno again?

This, Montoya hasn’t come to be back up to Bruno all season and his reputation suggests he’s of a better quality than Schelotto so get him in the side immediately, other clubs would.

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
you can generally find streams ... with most prem games full to capacity its time that we had live streams legally in this country of our own national sport via our clubs so which would actually help with their revenues too

personally I would rather pay the club to watch every game live streamed than have to go elsewhere ... at least they are beginning to cotton on to the idea in the championship with live streams of midweek games so will eventually happen in the prem too

and BTW I watched a stream of a canadian channel of the match yesterday

It will happen eventually but the with $ky and BTSport paying so much for the exclusive rights the subscription fees and demand will have to be pretty high to make the FA think its worthwhile

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I bet they would charge an extortionate amount for it though, just like the tv companies do to watch football here. Th US shows up the UK in terms of access and coverage. $50 for ALL the games of ALL the teams. Why can't we do that here? Because people are too gullible and pay the extortinate fees...

Whop is to blame for that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here