Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Was Watford a six pointer?

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Seems ridiculous this early, but looking at our next six games, is Fulham at home already a must win?

Otherwise we could be bottom three after seven games, and the Hughton out brigade will be about in large numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No.

D

Deleted member 18477

Fulham at home will be a must win... that’s my prediction.

You never know in football though...

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I think we won’t know that until we see how Watford get on in their next few games. They played well and could be a surprise package this season or could have just looked good as we were so poor.

I fear it is the latter. Hughes and Doucoure bossed it but their squad is pretty poor and think it was more of a case that we were inept away again. We can't just rely on our home form.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It's not possible to have 6 pointers this early and only possible at the latter stages !!!
Nobody knows if Watford will be down there....

Spot on. One game in and panic is setting in.

Remember last year when a certain club up the road lost their first seven games, but survived?
Obviously, before anyone jumps on this post, I don't want us to lose all our games in August, but let's keep a sense of perspective.

el punal

Seems ridiculous this early, but looking at our next six games, is Fulham at home already a must win?

Otherwise we could be bottom three after seven games, and the Hughton out brigade will be about in large numbers.

Was Watford a six pointer? I’ll let you know around the beginning of May next year.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
*rolls eyes*

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Nah Watford are a midtable team. Looked really good and I disagree with an earlier poster.... they have a strong squad (except maybe defence). They had four of their best players out yesterday.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There's no such thing as a six pointer.

Every game is a three pointer.

Hope this helps.

This.

Reminds me of the 'was it a penalty?' arguments. If it was given it was a penalty, otherwise..... :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Of course it wasn't, after one game? don't be daft!

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Every game won or lost is a sixpointer ........ We are three points behind Watford and if we had won we would have been three ahead !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here