Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alex Revell

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Amazing that players like him are still going and banging the goals in. Maybe him and Jake from Billericay can return :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Amazing that players like him are still going and banging the goals in. Maybe him and Jake from Billericay can return :)

We probably already have the necessary staff; its just that either they have a groin niggle, or Chris isn't yet ready to blood them. Erm....keep the faith. :banana::O:shootself

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
We probably already have the necessary staff; its just that either they have a groin niggle, or Chris isn't yet ready to blood them. Erm....keep the faith. :banana::O:shootself

Well you were right to reiterate it, as bad as we were yesterday, it was just ONE game. There is a thread on here about it being a six pointer yesterday, which is just crazy, and frankly makes me angry.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well you were right to reiterate it, as bad as we were yesterday, it was just ONE game. There is a thread on here about it being a six pointer yesterday, which is just crazy, and frankly makes me angry.

Quite. I have already been on it and left some 'constructive feedback' :rolleyes::whistle::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here