Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Home Grown Player Suggestions

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
With a squad that doesn't have it's 8 competitive options for HGP's can we compile a list to help out for January.

Only criteria being that they could be signed for less than £10m and would improve our existing squad.

I'll start, Danny Ings

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Can Burn be named in our 25 when out on loan?

He could in theory be recalled and go back into the first team if included as the 25th name...

This is the rule; - Players loaned to Football League clubs cannot be replaced, but can regain their spot on return to parent club.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
He could in theory be recalled and go back into the first team if included as the 25th name...

This is the rule; - Players loaned to Football League clubs cannot be replaced, but can regain their spot on return to parent club.

No need - the loan is only until January, and the OP referred to the January submission.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton

Let's hope that if needed we can bring him back is in the agreement with Wigan

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
No need - the loan is only until January, and the OP referred to the January submission.

There shouldn't be a need to, I agree. The OP seems to have forgotten that Burn will be back in Jan, and we'll have 8 HGP. Those 8 will be unlikely to change all season, so in January, we will not need to sign a HGP.

I was replying to the worst case scenario of us being short of CBs and if we are down to 2 available CBs, I believe that providing we name Burn in the 25 (or leave a spot open... the official rules are pretty vague) we could recall the loan (providing that was part of the deal with Wigan) and have him immediately available.

I still don't believe that will happen, even if we are down to less than an optimal amount of CBs, the club have tended to honour agreements.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here