Votes: 27 12.4%

Votes: 3 1.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.5%

• I prefer to use dance (post video please)

• Total voters

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
giphy (4).gif

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
No idea yet, but hopefully it will keep us up and a little higher. Every year since Chris has been with us we have improved a little at a time. Bloom laid the building blocks and Chris and Barber etc are cementing it all together.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Very promising, but wont rate higher than a 7 because we don't know how many will be flops. If they all flop we'll go down - what an enticing thought.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Really very positive but I just hope we ironically haven't signed too many, and realistically it's likely one or two of the new faces will either not make their mark on the 1st eleven or be underwhelming.

My only real worry is that pretty much all the new signings have never played in the Premier League before so really they are all unknown quantities. Excited though about Bissouma - think he could be pretty special.

CH is going to do well to keep everyone happy. Nice problem to have though.

larus

Gone for 9 based on realism and expectations.

I struggle to think of how much better we could really expect to have done, for a club of our size and history (let’s be honest here eh!). The overall improvements, on top of the extra quality added for last season has exceeded what I would have hoped for.

No marquee signing to appease fans - just a steady, sure approach to gradual improvement.

If we can’t enjoy this as it’s happening, right now, then I really don’t know why you’d be supporting BHA. It’s never been better.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Very promising, but wont rate higher than a 7 because we don't know how many will be flops. If they all flop we'll go down - what an enticing thought.

booo!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
8/10 where we've been on the mark with transfers, more positive and have learnt quickly from the first season in PL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here