Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Surrey v Sussex T20 Kia Oval Today 18.30 start

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sussex now lay in 6th position after some truly abysmal batting performances and looking at the table this is a must win game if we are to progress any further , surrey sit just above us with one point more , i have no idea how we are going to improve the batting , a good idea would to bowl first for a change and hope for a skittle , it's the hope that kills you .

Weather wise for those travelling The rain looks like fizzling out around 6 ish so hopefully a full game in prospect .

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Sussex now lay in 6th position after some truly abysmal batting performances and looking at the table this is a must win game if we are to progress any further , surrey sit just above us with one point more , i have no idea how we are going to improve the batting , a good idea would to bowl first for a change and hope for a skittle , it's the hope that kills you .

Weather wise for those travelling The rain looks like fizzling out around 6 ish so hopefully a full game in prospect .

We've got some decent bowlers but they never seem to have a decent total to defend.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Sat in the fentamen arms and weather is woeful, might have another beer.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Weather report latest please?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Going to be one of those games where they get out very late for the bare minimum no. of overs to constitute a game, just so they don't have to give out any refunds.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Going to be one of those games where they get out very late for the bare minimum no. of overs to constitute a game, just so they don't have to give out any refunds.

So, from a betting perspective, where would you put your £2, if that's the case?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
My money would be on a 10 overs a piece and Archer opening with Wright and all out for 103 :)

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Play to start at 19:45. Can’t find an announcement on how many overs, but I’d guess 12 each.

Correction, it is 15 overs a side. Toss in 5 mins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here