Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moussa Konate

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sign him up just to f**k off the BIGGEST CLUB IN ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN MULTIVERSES.

I don't think they need him to be honest, as I'm led to believe they sealed the 2018/19 Championship title by beating Stoke City 3-1 at Elland Road last Sunday.

Last edited:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
but isnt that what Liverpool have done to a certain degree of success ... not a bad example to follow I say

if we play with high tempo, pressing style, yes.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
But it's Sheffield Wednesday who are MASSIVE.

Try yelling that in the middle of Leeds town centre :laugh:

There should be some sort of league just for them. And possibly Villa and Newcastle. Just so we can put this whole Biggest Club thing to rest. It's got to be one of those four, right?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
If he is a replacement for Hemed it definitely suggests a change in style of play. Surely, we'd use the space in the squad to buy a younger version of Murray.
I think the way we played towards the end of the season at times (with Murray struggling to keep up with)- counter attacking, more fluid frontline, interchanging, shorter passes, is CH's new way.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
There’s no way we’d be signing him and leaving a 35 year old or whatever age Murray is as our only hold up player.

Feel free to bounce when he signs at 4.57pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
There’s no way we’d be signing him and leaving a 35 year old or whatever age Murray is as our only hold up player.

Feel free to bounce when he signs at 4.57pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hold up? We'll be booting over the top now for this new lightning legs to latch on to. :albion2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
En partance depuis quelques mois, Moussa Konaté va de nouveau faire parler de lui lors du mercato hivernal. Le redoutable buteur international sénégalais (21 buts en 67 matches de Ligue 1) a toujours eu un faible pour Premier League. Cela tombe bien car les prestations du buteur amiénois ne passent pas inaperçues outre-Manche. Selon nos informations, Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club s’est renseigné ces derniers jours auprès d’Amiens sur les conditions de sortie de l’attaquant de 26 ans.

http://www.footmercato.net/flash-mercato/info-fm-brighton-se-renseigne-sur-moussa-konate_270522

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
En partance depuis quelques mois, Moussa Konaté va de nouveau faire parler de lui lors du mercato hivernal. Le redoutable buteur international sénégalais (21 buts en 67 matches de Ligue 1) a toujours eu un faible pour Premier League. Cela tombe bien car les prestations du buteur amiénois ne passent pas inaperçues outre-Manche. Selon nos informations, Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club s’est renseigné ces derniers jours auprès d’Amiens sur les conditions de sortie de l’attaquant de 26 ans.

http://www.footmercato.net/flash-mercato/info-fm-brighton-se-renseigne-sur-moussa-konate_270522

Leaving for a few months, Moussa Konaté will once again be talked about during the winter transfer window. The formidable Senegalese international striker (21 goals in 67 Ligue 1 matches) has always had a soft spot for the Premier League. This is good because the benefits of the Amiens striker do not go unnoticed across the Channel. According to our information, Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club has inquired in recent days with Amiens about the exit conditions of the 26-year-old striker.

The Picard club has set an exit price of € 10 million for its providential man. A price that may appear high, but which in reality is within the standards of goal scorers of its caliber. One thing is certain, the native of Thiès will not again, not miss a lot of contenders this winter.

€10m not that much in this day and age but 21 in 67 in Ligue 1 also not settling the world alight either. But no idea how Amiens set up and play.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here