Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Harold Moukoudi

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Large pinch of salt because of sauce ..... http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/08/por-brighton-aim-to-beat-rivals-to-moukoudi/

"Brighton & Hove Albion are looking to beat a number of their Premier League rivals to the signing of Le Havre defender Harold Moukoudi , HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

The likes of West Ham United and Burnley have been linked with a move for the dominant central defender, but it appears Brighton are in pole position to land the player.

Brighton are ready to sign the 20-year-old before the close of the transfer and loan him back to Le Havre as part of the deal.

Moukoudi is understood to be keen to stay in France this season so that he can continue his development and Brighton's offer to loan him back could be key in their pursuit of the France Under-20 international."

possible to sign and loan back I suppose hmmmmm

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Good old-fashioned British name Harold, so I'm in.

I'd like to see us follow up with a Clive.

Not forgetting Percy.

Harold & Percy are already in my all-time greatest ever team.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
without being racist (at least not meaning to be) ... you gotta have a Winston for it to be really authentically British (probably my age with that one though)

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Shame he's not called William, but a guy called Harold from Normandy coming to Sussex will do. Has he got more strings to his bow than just defending, such as an eye for goal? :shrug:

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Alvertos is also a good old fashioned English name as well.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Shame he's not called William, but a guy called Harold from Normandy coming to Sussex will do. Has he got more strings to his bow than just defending, such as an eye for goal? :shrug:
Who's the b*****d in the blue?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The only problem with Harold is he will be great at Stamford Bridge but will fall away quite quickly after that.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I went to a Le Havre game last season, but didn't specifically notice this lad. They did concede from a corner, so he should fit right in... The scorer for FC Paris, their opponents, was a defender called Bong.

Le Havre's best player that night was an Algerian winger called Zinedine Ferhat, who, if we didn't already have cover, may have been worth an investment.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Alvertos is also a good old fashioned English name as well.

When my maternal family tree was researched, the Christian names Septamus and Hornshaw popped up a couple of times.

There for the grace of God ...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fingers crossed we can resign Albert Jarrett.

Harold, Albert & Percy.

Get the old team that were never together not back together again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here