Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Man sheds , sorry ladies .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
As nice as it is i'm thinking of upgrading my Bijou man shed as it's starting to crumble , the paints fading and starting to look a bit Man city ish , and is upside down , and i'm getting close to capacity of stuff i'm never going to use , so i want to get a bigger one to fill with even more useless stuff , anyone have any good info on companies that deliver and build at reasonable prices , i'm going to use the ecosystem plastic base thingy's to get a flat even base but the rest i want done by the company as my nailing stuff together days are over , i'm looking around the 14x8 or 12x10 sort of size not in shiplap as that's too flimsy for my manstuff .

IMG_4019.JPG

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Never seen the point of a ''man shed'' - I have enough cupboards and drawers in the house with stuff I never use without ''extending uselessness'' to outdoor areas

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Never seen the point of a ''man shed'' - I have enough cupboards and drawers in the house with stuff I never use without ''extending uselessness'' to outdoor areas

Wow, just wow

You sir are a disgrace to your Gene pool, I suggest you take a good hard look at yourself and decide if a nice dress from Laura Ashley really suits you or not.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Wow, just wow

You sir are a disgrace to your Gene pool, I suggest you take a good hard look at yourself and decide if a nice dress from Laura Ashley really suits you or not.

Are you suggesting he gets a ‘man’ shed to hang up a LA dress? Better than cluttering it up with Lycra I guess :whistle:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are you suggesting he gets a ‘man’ shed to hang up a LA dress? Better than cluttering it up with Lycra I guess :whistle:

I'm suggesting he man's up a bit sharpish and fills his garden up with stuff he 'might need one day' before the Laura Ashley floral print takes hold.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Oh......so you don't have a motor Lawn mower, BBQ's, chop saws , tools, garden chairs, sunbeds, strimmers, chainsaws, hedge trimmers , garden shears, rakes etc etc etc ?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Make sure you put a weed barrier sheet under the plastic base thingies,otherwise they're like a triffid greenhouse!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Blimey a sensible post ! No place for that sort of thing on a thread like this :)

:lolol:Whoops,sorry,burned my shed down using a flamethrower to kill the weeds!

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
JD Frears opposite the Hove Park Tavern are good. Wide election, can make to measure, good quality and offer an erection service (ooh, err Missus)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Try getting a new one built the right way up

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Slightly off topic,but these are very popular among hipsters this year.My mate Murph,from Aston Church Road Sheds,is making a mint!

hipster.png

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Doesn't stop you from extending your uselessness on here though does it?

It's a jooooooke!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Blimey a sensible post ! No place for that sort of thing on a thread like this :)

I get 12 emails a day from Wayfair, who do sheds, summer houses etc.
Surely you’re still capable of a decent erection yourself.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here