Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can you name the Brighton opening day lineups over the last decade?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
87/110 - LuaLua would have really added some value for me to remember. :facepalm:

7 minutes is nothing like enough time for that, it should be at least 10 minutes.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Who is thornhill, I literally have no recollection of him, started first game of 09-10, and smith from 10-11, is it Jamie Smith?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Who is thornhill, I literally have no recollection of him, started first game of 09-10, and smith from 10-11, is it Jamie Smith?

Thornhill was on loan from Nottingham Forest, Slade really felt he was going to be a player and lobbed him straight in the side. He was absolutely terrible.

Jamie Smith was a little fella who looked like a real talent, he was a more technical Cox but he never really made the mark that he was expected to. He was very good in that game at Swindon but quickly lost his place and barely made more appearances. He'd been at Palace before coming here.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Thornhill was on loan from Nottingham Forest, Slade really felt he was going to be a player and lobbed him straight in the side. He was absolutely terrible.

Jamie Smith was a little fella who looked like a real talent, he was a more technical Cox but he never really made the mark that he was expected to. He was very good in that game at Swindon but quickly lost his place and barely made more appearances. He'd been at Palace before coming here.

Remember smith vaguely just because he signed from palace, but thornhill absolutely forgot about him completely.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
97. Definitely needed a bit longer, should be 10 mins as mentioned above.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here