Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] How much are you paying for your water bill?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
For two people we are paying £33.00 per month the moment . We had our bath taken out last year so shower only.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
We switched to a meter 2 months ago. Got an immediate £70 refund so I'm curious to see if our bill drops when they assess our useage as we are quite good with it.

2 people and a baby (she has mini baths). £60 per month since they combined the two southern/south east water bills.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
We switched to a meter 2 months ago. Got an immediate £70 refund so I'm curious to see if our bill drops when they assess our useage as we are quite good with it.

2 people and a baby (she has mini baths). £60 per month since they combined the two southern/south east water bills.

We are same situation as you (2 people and a baby) and have just had our DD increased to £62.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Last year we had a huge spike in our bills and it turned out that the water meter joint was leaking. This is the second time in 10 years so you really need to keep your eye on things.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

Think you’re being stung here...

I’m not in Southern Water area but currently paying £18 a month for same scenario and typically end year £10 CR/DR so negligible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
We are a clean lot £84 pm 4/5 adults depending on Uni commitments. Washing machine and dishwasher on everyday, 3 showers/baths.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
£26pm on a meter. 3 bed house. With 1.5 occupant(s)

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
About £310 for the winter 6 months, £360 for the summer 6 months due to some plant watering. 3 of us prefer baths over showers.

= £56 a month.

Over the last 20 years unit costs rise exponentially, way above general inflation, because Southern Water are solving leaks :lol: .

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Think you’re being stung here...

I’m not in Southern Water area but currently paying £18 a month for same scenario and typically end year £10 CR/DR so negligible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say we run the dishwasher and washing machine once a day and my wife may have 1 or 2 baths a week.

Not sure we should still be hit for £55 though...

Again, I'll see how it settles down now we are on a meter. It was installed very recently so maybe it hasn't quite sorted itself out or we will get a nice big refund if we are overspending.

Before they merged I think they were 32 and 26 for south east and Southern respectively.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
£33 for two adults and two older teenagers. But I am certain we will be stung considering the amount of watering in the garden I've been doing!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
£50 per month for 2 of us. Thread indicates this may be too much.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here