Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] ‘Boro meltdown

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
They lose their best centre back to Burnley
They lose their best striker in Bamford to Leeds
They are about to lose their best attacker Adama to Wolves

And now Derby have come in at the last moment to match their bid for Waghorn and he is due for a medical at Derby tomorrow!

Boro fans are in pieces! Haha! Shame eh 😂😂

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Such a shame.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Acted like a complete bunch of ****s when they got promoted and we didn’t. I wish every form of pus-filled pestilence on their acne-ridden faces.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Unfortunately, they'll most probably go up though....toss..ers

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bamford is mediocre but losing Gibson and Traore right now are hammer blows to their promotions aspirations. Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Shame about their late comeback yesterday. Equalised on 90+7 when only 5 mins should have been played. Millwall fans not 'appy.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It just to obtain funds to allow Tony Pulis to bring in three 7'6" players so that they power there way to the top playing route one football

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Bamford is mediocre but losing Gibson and Traore right now are hammer blows to their promotions aspirations. Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.
Traore waste of time a lot of huff and puff but no end result, our Jose did more damage in five minutes when we played them in the cup.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Acted like a complete bunch of ****s when they got promoted and we didn’t. I wish every form of pus-filled pestilence on their acne-ridden faces.

Love that reaction.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving side.

I think falling to League One would be most appropriate at this time.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Shame about their late comeback yesterday. Equalised on 90+7 when only 5 mins should have been played. Millwall fans not 'appy.

What makes you think there should have been only 5 minutes of stoppage time? Remember they were matched against Millwall which explains a lot. The Wall allows goals in the 87th & 97th minutes to hand Boro the draw.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here