Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parade Bus. Oportunity Missed

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
The Seagulls #Together open top bus, used in the pride parade, has been used for the Brighton tourist bus route along the seafront. It was exactly the same as used on the promotion parade.
Firstly, expect a few londoners wondered what was going on. But what an opportunity missed. Just needed two fans in full kit standing up top with a blow up champions league trophy........

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The Seagulls #Together open top bus, used in the pride parade, has been used for the Brighton tourist bus route along the seafront. It was exactly the same as used on the promotion parade.
Firstly, expect a few londoners wondered what was going on. But what an opportunity missed. Just needed two fans in full kit standing up top with a blow up doll.......QUOTE]

Corrected for you

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
i rather think it was the other way around, that bus is used 24/7 during the summer months taking visitors on an open top tour around the city, but was chartered once by he Seagulls for the promotion party, and once by the Brighton Pride organisers. It is one of several identical vehicles operated by Brighton and Hove Buses.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
i rather think it was the other way around, that bus is used 24/7 during the summer months taking visitors on an open top tour around the city, but was chartered once by he Seagulls for the promotion party, and once by the Brighton Pride organisers. It is one of several identical vehicles operated by Brighton and Hove Buses.

Yes, but they hadn't stripped the Seagulls livery off. Really did look strange going up and down the seafront all day.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yes, but they hadn't stripped the Seagulls livery off. Really did look strange going up and down the seafront all day.[/QU

Well there are a few buses withdifferent Seagulls liveries on them at the moment, the Jacob Schilt bus being one example Maybe the bus company is happy to leave it like that for a while, good advertising for the club, and the city.]

D

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Our Tony was on the bus as well, top guy who understands the larger community!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Our Tony was on the bus as well, top guy who understands the larger community!

Bit rude: they’re not all fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here