Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] FREE TO GOOD HOME (Must pick up by 2pm latest): 2 x Wristbands for LoveBN1Fest @ PP

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
FREE to good home (MUST be picked up by 2pm today latest!) - 2 x free wristbands to the LoveBN1Fest in Preston Park today. Very decent line-up! Harder to give the wristbands away than i'd ever have thought possible. Will even bung in a free visitors parking permit for Zone J. Like I say, wristbands must be picked up by 2pm latest then l'll just give them away to somebody in the street on my way over to the park to watch the mighty Rowetta. Seems a shame to waste them.

PMs only please.

Timmy need not apply.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
FREE to good home (MUST be picked up by 2pm today latest!) - 2 x free wristbands to the LoveBN1Fest in Preston Park today. Very decent line-up! Harder to give the wristbands away than i'd ever have thought possible. Will even bung in a free visitors parking permit for Zone J. Like I say, wristbands must be picked up by 2pm latest then l'll just give them away to somebody in the street on my way over to the park to watch the mighty Rowetta. Seems a shame to waste them.

PMs only please.

Timmy need not apply.

Damn!

Was it any good? I couldn't hear a thing, but Signalman was having some disco/BBQ thing at the same time :rant:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Damn!

Was it any good? I couldn't hear a thing, but Signalman was having some disco/BBQ thing at the same time :rant:

Well it was just excellent really, some BIG voices on show. Loved Gabrielle, threw a proper diva strop, swore like a trooper! Thought Jess Glynne nailed it (looks painfully thin and really not very well tho). And as for Chic and Nile Rodgers - coolest man on the planet or what! - well it was just like the best 70s disco in the world really. Their back catalogue is simply stunning. If I owned a man bag, I'd have been dancing round it!

Here's some of me holiday snaps...

Rowetta
PPr.jpg

Gabrielle
PPG.jpg

Jess Glynne
PPJ.jpg

Nile Rodgers
PPN.jpg

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well it was just excellent really, some BIG voices on show. Loved Gabrielle, threw a proper diva strop, swore like a trooper! Thought Jess Glynne nailed it (looks painfully thin and really not very well tho). And as for Chic and Nile Rodgers - coolest man on the planet or what! - well it was just like the best 70s disco in the world really. Their back catalogue is simply stunning. If I owned a man bag, I'd have been dancing round it!

Here's some of me holday snaps...

Rowetta
View attachment 99462

Gabrielle
View attachment 99459

Jess Glynne
View attachment 99460

Nile Rodgers
View attachment 99461

Saw both Jess Glynn and the incomparable Niles Rodgers and agree totally, just brilliant. Was an excellent day.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here