Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Signing - Anders Dreyer

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Promising attacking midfielder, 20. Already agreed and Esbjerg chairman has confirmed today.

Source - Danish journalist friend of mine who writes for Jyllandsposten.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

From my Danish, that I know, I think there's a recipe for Remoulade sauce, In that article!

Screenshot_20180805-125540.png

I thought WTF, Raphael Van Der Vaart has singed :)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
From my Danish, that I know, I think there's a recipe for Remoulade sauce, In that article!

:lol:

Google:

Esbjerg's young offensive profile Anders Dreyer is according to bold.dks information in England to complete a move to the Premier League club Brighton.

With 21 goals in 33 matches, Anders Dreyer scored for Esbjerg in the 1st division last season, and it has got more instructors to sign up for the course this summer.

Austrian Rapid Vienna has previously recognized its interest, but according to bold.dks, 20-year-old Dreyer is now close to being able to call himself for the Premier League player.

Dreyer is after the 3-3 match against Randers Saturday - where Dreyer scored and burned a penalty - so taken to England to complete a move to Brighton.

Esbjerg agrees with the southerners about a prize at Dreyer, and now Dreyer's personal circumstances and a medical check are missing.

The English Transfers Window closes on Thursday evening.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
From a Danish acquaintance of mine:

"Well he is a young talent.

Played a phenomenal season for Esbjerg last season... however that was in Division 1 (Tier 2 in Denmark).

He (almost) single handedly secured them promotion to the Superliga.

If you can develop him, sure it could be a good signing for the future.

I highly doubt he is ready for Premier League football in any way."

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
From a Danish acquaintance of mine:

"Well he is a young talent.

Played a phenomenal season for Esbjerg last season... however that was in Division 1 (Tier 2 in Denmark).

He (almost) single handedly secured them promotion to the Superliga.

If you can develop him, sure it could be a good signing for the future.

I highly doubt he is ready for Premier League football in any way."

Essentially the same situation as Gyokeres from Brommapojkarna in Sweden, but Gyokeres was slightly younger.

Hope he has a similar impact!

I wonder if our U23 scouts actually bother travelling outside of Scandinavia :lol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can see Andy Dryer forming a nice partnership with Richie Towell.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The highlight reel shows plenty of goals scored by him 12 - 20 yards out coming onto the ball or with loads of time and space to pick his spot. You don't get those sort of opportunities in the Prem.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The highlight reel shows plenty of goals scored by him 12 - 20 yards out coming onto the ball. You don't get those sort of opportunities in the Prem.

Better tell Frank Lampard, that was his entire career.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Better tell Frank Lampard, that was his entire career.

Lampard made late runs, he ghosted into the box and scored many from inside 12 yards, that's a different skill to being given all day to pick your spot from the edge of the area. I'm not criticising the lad but the standard of opposition is woeful.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Sounds good for a season in the Under 23's and then a loan out.

Who knows in the future we only need a couple of these to make the first team and the rest raise a fee then make a career in Championship or European leagues.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here