Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dan Burn - New Centre Back

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Burn will very much be fourth choice behind Dunk and Duffy and as per my earlier post, I do wonder how long he'll be here. Hard to see past FA Cup matches.

I was kinda right based on last season [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION]

Edit - some of my comments later in the season would come back to haunt me though..... [emoji17]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was kinda right based on last season [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION]
When you said it was hard to see past FA cup matches, that wasn't only about last year was it?

We're still only one game into this season, so too early to tell how many games he'll start.

I found it funny someone saying March wouldn't play much last season. Only 35 of our 38 PL games it seems :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Customary old :bounce: scroll through and another bullet dodge.

Others can't make the same claim.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
What i really like about Burn is his attitude and commitment. He was virtually benched last season and had to wait for his chance. He had an excellent pre season where he knuckled down even when we signed Webster for big money. It will take a lot to dislodge him now i feel.

Webster on the other hand might have to follow the same route and wait for his chance. Could be a while.

Competition looks fierce all over the pitch now.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
webster will come in for one of Duffy or Montaya at some point when they get injured could be a while though

Burn is out to prove a point and make the most of his chance to be a PL regular

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
When you said it was hard to see past FA cup matches, that wasn't only about last year was it?

We're still only one game into this season, so too early to tell how many games he'll start.

I found it funny someone saying March wouldn't play much last season. Only 35 of our 38 PL games it seems :lol:

I can’t remember! [emoji6]

It is too early to say, and until Saturday I still thought he looked very clumsy......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Jeez. ‘Kin hell. Shows the importance of having 8 HGP doesn’t it.
Will be useful to throw on upfront for final 10 minutes when we’re losing.
Err and that he probably won’t start any games. :albion2:

:facepalm:

Clueless.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Thy solemn brother.

I actually find myself rather liking his content - sure he’s a half empty kind of bloke, but he dwindles my expectation levels back to reality, and at once kindles my reasoned objectivity.

In fact, I’d like to go for a pint with him, as I suspect he’s an intelligent bloke with a strong sense of sentiment, loyalty and further more - I bet he’s really cush on one of them quiz machine thingy’s.

He’s grounded in reason, clouded perchance by a world weary doubt - yet the world needs his kind... the hand on the shoulder before the cataclysmic charge to one’s doom.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
With our new signings it is very doubtful if Kayal will make the 25 and March is by far the worst of the 4 wide men we have. and I wouldnt expect to see him figure many times only perhaps as a late impact sub.

I do love reading back through your posts BG :lol: You must either be a constant WUM or be very wrong very often :lol:

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
I do love reading back through your posts BG :lol: You must either be a constant WUM or be very wrong very often :lol:

To be a constant WUM one has to be intelligent and very disciplined.
The alternative explanation is a simpler one.
Occam's Razor has my vote.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here