Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Memory Lane - West Stand

Jul 7, 2003
There are a whole new set of canvas images along the side of the West Stand walkway now with various Albion memories from the years.

Very proud to have a quote from one of my NSC stories up there with Calde as the player shown. Looking forward to getting the official photos through in the next few days.
Calde Memory small.JPG

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
There are a whole new set of canvas images along the side of the West Stand walkway now with various Albion memories from the years.

Very proud to have a quote from one of my NSC stories up there with Calde as the player shown. Looking forward to getting the official photos through in the next few days.
View attachment 99437

Just seen your reference to Kendo Nagasaki....prob 35 years ago...Big Daddy ripped his mask off. may have been longer ago !! 40 years? showing my age

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just seen your reference to Kendo Nagasaki....prob 35 years ago...Big Daddy ripped his mask off. may have been longer ago !! 40 years? showing my age

Peter Thornley from Stoke on Trent you mean [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The canvasses are brilliant- had a good look at them last night.

Jul 7, 2003

The Kendo reference comes from a Half Man Half Biscuit song called Everything AOR.

Watching the clip above, it was one of those rare times when Big Daddy wasn't allowed to win given how the Crabtree family controlled everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here