blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
It was the celebrating that was the problem ultimately. Oh well

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Maybe a tad far fetched to suggest Milton franchise got him ahead of a number of Championship clubs. That said, surprised a club like Luton didn't get him. A fully fit Keogh at that level would benefit a number of clubs in the second tier. All that experience...play off campaigns etc, etc.

Keogh might find it difficult getting another R.O.I cap playing in League One.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Maybe a tad far fetched to suggest Milton franchise got him ahead of a number of Championship clubs. That said, surprised a club like Luton didn't get him. A fully fit Keogh at that level would benefit a number of clubs in the second tier. All that experience...play off campaigns etc, etc.

Keogh has dropped down the pecking order with Ireland - behind Duffy and Egan (and Ciaran Clark and O'Shea of WBA)

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

I don't disagree but he's just turned 34 and still a couple of months away from being ready to play. Sad end really but it kind of reflects his career, nearly but not quite....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

You must know Crodo ‘adapts’ what he copy and pastes by now :lol:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Keogh has joined Milton Keynes, fighting off a host of Championship clubs for his signature.

Keogh issued an emotional message of thanks to Derby fans

"Keogh, who played more than 350 times for Derby and was twice named player of the year in his seven years at the club, posted the following message on Twitter: "From the bottom of my heart I would like to say thank you to each and every Derby fan.

"We've been on such a journey together these last seven years. We've cried together, bled together and celebrated together!

"I've felt every emotion with all of you and my love for Derby County will always be unconditional.

"Despite the ending to my story at Derby, there are people there who will always be family to me, they know who they are.

"Thank you to every player, and coaching staff member who have helped to create these memories with me. I wouldn't like to call myself a hero but I'm satisfied with my contribution at this massive club.

"Finally thank you for your support and well wishes as I turn the chapter, but it's true what they say - Once a Ram ..."

Some classic Crodo editing going on there :lolol:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Leaves a sour taste in my mouth, Keogh was a Derby legend, captain fantastic and a mainstay in their defence for nearly 10 years, very poorly treated.

I can appreciate that Lawrence cost a lot of money and would command £12m+ and Bennett is a superstar of the future with a price tag of £20m+ but still doesn’t sit well with me.

How the mighty have fallen. Mason Bennett joining Millwall today for just £2m rising to potentially £3.5m with add ons. Talk last year of big PL clubs circling and valuations of £20m+. An outstanding talent, unplayable on his day, will be interesting to see how he gets in at Millwall.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
How the mighty have fallen. Mason Bennett joining Millwall today for just £2m rising to potentially £3.5m with add ons. Talk last year of big PL clubs circling and valuations of £20m+. An outstanding talent, unplayable on his day, will be interesting to see how he gets in at Millwall.

This hasn't aged very well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here