murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Just scored his 4th goal for Billericay away to Truro

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Sign him up.NSC says we need a striker desperately.:)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Still remember his two hatricks in a week, away to Huddersfield and home to Northwich Victoria (or was it Stratford rangers?) in FA cup. He was being touted as England's next big thing at the time.

Just checked and it was 12 years ago, , makes me feel old!

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Still remember his two hatricks in a week, away to Huddersfield and home to Northwich Victoria (or was it Stratford rangers?) in FA cup. He was being touted as England's next big thing at the time.

YOU feel old! I worked with his Dad when he was born.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Remember it well. I think Cox also got a hat trick in that fa cup game. Came away from Huddersfield thinking Robinson was going to go on to be an incredible player, Michael Owen like. I was wrong.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Remember it well. I think Cox also got a hat trick in that fa cup game. Came away from Huddersfield thinking Robinson was going to go on to be an incredible player, Michael Owen like. I was wrong.

Even the Hudds fans applauded him off the pitch when he was subbed.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I was there too. I guess a bit like Michael Owen his career fizzled out after a lot of early promise and he never realised his potential?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Cox got 2 that day, other scorers were Gatting, Alex Revell and Sam Rents. The only bloody home game I missed that season as I was working at an event at York Hall, Bethnal Green. Was rather annoyed as my mates sent me mocking texts about the goal fest. I also missed the Chester away game when we won 7-1, a few years early for similar reasons.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Have just watched and thoroughly enjoyed the 1/2hour interview with Jake on Seagulls Player. The Denton Destroyer! I loved following his career, because he was one of our own and there's no doubt in my mind that with the current Club set-up he would have prospered. So glad he is really enjoying his time at Billericay Town; well done Jakey!

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here