Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Football streams

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Now, I know it's illegal to post links to streams and I certainly wouldn't want anyone to do that ! but over the last few years I have tended to use Reddit and Cricfree and have always been able to find the game I want.

However, I thought I might look at a bit of championship football as a warm up for next week and to see how far we have come. When I have gone to the sites I have used previously, it appears that there are no championship streams.

Has something happened over the summer with football streams that I wasn't aware of ?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Search ifollow, something to do with that but not sure exactly what as I don't watch it anymore. They are available though you just need to look elsewhere.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Watching Swansea on Reddit now, all the championship ones this afternoon seemed to be on there

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I was having a casual look at a friend's IPTV earlier and couldn't get any 3pm football streams to work, but other channels (e.g. Sky Sports) were working fine.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I tried at 3-4pm today.

There should be new streams available on there as the matches are on ifollow now. He either needs to update, you were not looking in the right place or his provider has not provided them yet.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
After reading this I thought that I would try last seasons links and it showed Sheff Utd v Swansea OK which I then watched, plus listings for some friendly matches.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here