Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Hotel in Brighton for Anniversary

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Going to be celebrating our wedding anniversary in Brighton this September (taking in the Fulham game as part of our celebrations :)) and looking for a nice hotel in central Brighton. I've been thinking of going for a an ocean view room at the Grand but they are fairly pricey at around £290 per night. I'm sure there must be some very nice hotels out there (ocean view not essential) that I just don't know about, not having spent much time in Brighton as a tourist. So of course NSC, I know you will have some fabulous knowledge. Please share!

Cheers!

:)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8551598 said:
Going to be celebrating our wedding anniversary in Brighton this September (taking in the Fulham game as part of our celebrations :)) and looking for a nice hotel in central Brighton. I've been thinking of going for a an ocean view room at the Grand but they are fairly pricey at around £290 per night. I'm sure there must be some very nice hotels out there (ocean view not essential) that I just don't know about, not having spent much time in Brighton as a tourist. So of course NSC, I know you will have some fabulous knowledge. Please share!

Cheers!

http://www.hotelpelirocco.co.uk/

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Cheers!

You won't get much of a view from The Grand right now. It's covered in scaffold isn't it?

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
If the lady enjoys wine have a look at hotel du vin. They seem to have some offers on. If staying there is too pricy could be good for special meal (with wine!)

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009

Cheers!

What do your plans consist of? Just football and a hotel then book the Grand. If you'll be off out for fine dining and a show then hotel isn't as important

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here