Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Just over 7 years ago

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
We drew 0-0 at Leyton Orient in League 1. Salford City were in the Northern Premier League Division 1 North and finished 12th.

Two weeks tomorrow, we host Manchester United. Today, Orient are hanging on against Salford.

Just saying. :smile:

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Myself and my boy, then 11, had the worst burgers ever that day.

They harked back to The Goldstone days where they were cooked and burnt hours before, then kept in a foil bag.

One bite and we chucked them away. Great day out though!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We drew 0-0 at Leyton Orient in League 1. Salford City were in the Northern Premier League Division 1 North and finished 12th.

Two weeks tomorrow, we host Manchester United. Today, Orient are hanging on against Salford.

Funnily enough, a few weeks later, we knocked Man City out of the League Cup.

It was a dire season, saved only by the Great Escape with Russel Slade.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
It was a dire season, saved only by the Great Escape with Russel Slade.
Don't think so

Leyton Orient v Brighton and Hove Albion, 01 February 2011
Score 0-0
Referee Graham Horwood
Competition League One
Venue Matchroom Stadium
Attendance 5,872

Winners of League 1 2010-11 - Brighton and Hove Albion

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I was just looking our team up for that day and I spotted a certain young man on the Leyton Orient Bench... whatever happened to him :lol:

lobha.png

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Jeez. Shows how far we have come in the past few years. Never would have thought we'd be entering our second season in the Prem.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Jeez. Shows how far we have come in the past few years. Never would have thought we'd be entering our second season in the Prem.

Difficult to believe it is only 7 years ago, so much has happened since we arrived at our new home

larus

I’m optimistic that we should expect quite a few more seasons at this level (I know nothing is guaranteed). Just look at the way TB,PB,CH have gone about their business. Slow and steady. Nothing rushed - build the foundations and then progress.

We’ll look back on this period in the future and talk about how great things were.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Don't think so

Leyton Orient v Brighton and Hove Albion, 01 February 2011
Score 0-0
Referee Graham Horwood
Competition League One
Venue Matchroom Stadium
Attendance 5,872

Winners of League 1 2010-11 - Brighton and Hove Albion

I was looking at 10 years ago. I blame the medication.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was just looking our team up for that day and I spotted a certain young man on the Leyton Orient Bench... whatever happened to him :lol:

View attachment 99429

I loved that Albion team. Brilliant attacking football, scoring goals for fun, especially once opponents had worn themselves out chasing shadows. We were the first team in the bottom two divisions to play that patient, possession based game.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Myself and my boy, then 11, had the worst burgers ever that day.

They harked back to The Goldstone days where they were cooked and burnt hours before, then kept in a foil bag.

One bite and we chucked them away. Great day out though!

You've never been to Crewe, obviously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here