Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dean Cox to Eastbourne Borough

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Heard Cox has signed for Eastbourne Borough yesterday, didn't seem that long ago he was playing in league 1 with us:ohmy:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
This prompted me to have a look to see if Hailsham are at home as I haven't watched local football for years. They are so I started checking for price and this just came up on Twitter.

Today's game is OFF due to cracks in the pitch as a result of the recent heatwave. Our season will now begin next Saturday, away at @MidhurstFC . #NonLeague #Sussex @hailshamfm

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm very pleased he's got a club to go to. He has been through a very rough patch and come out of it again.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
His biggest mistake (in terms of his career) is his unwillingness to move away from the area. Quite simply, being a pro footballer you need to be flexible and be prepared to move all over the place. It's a short career.

I understand that he's had mental health issues, so I hope those are now behind him and he can fully focus on his football, whatever level that may be, and enjoy life.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
His biggest mistake (in terms of his career) is his unwillingness to move away from the area. Quite simply, being a pro footballer you need to be flexible and be prepared to move all over the place. It's a short career.

I understand that he's had mental health issues, so I hope those are now behind him and he can fully focus on his football, whatever level that may be, and enjoy life.

He's just become a Dad, which is lovely, and given him a new focus on life.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm very pleased he's got a club to go to. He has been through a very rough patch and come out of it again.

Well now he has put those problems behind him, let's hope he can kick on and just make Eastbourne Borough a stepping stone in his recovery. He is better than National League South standard.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Rather funny really I was only wondering last night what he was up to and was going to post to ask but no need now thank you. I would have expected him to sign for a National League side.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I used to be able to see the floodlights at Priory Lane from my bedroom window.
Smashing little ground, lovely club.

Thinking about ex Albion who smashed it at The Sports
..Scott Ramsay is only 37!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here