Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Now TV Sky Sports Deal

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Now TV has a deal atm for 10 months Sky Sports for £179. £18 a month is not a bad price for all the sports channels, albeit only broadcast in 720p so not full HD. I am chuffed as I was tied in to BT for another 12 months but due to their prices going up, kept the broadband/phone deal I was on, scrapped their TV and ended up saving almost all the cost of the Now TV deal. Great timing for the new footie season! Thanks BT!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Now TV has a deal atm for 10 months Sky Sports for £179. £18 a month is not a bad price for all the sports channels, albeit only broadcast in 720p so not full HD. I am chuffed as I was tied in to BT for another 12 months but due to their prices going up, kept the broadband/phone deal I was on, scrapped their TV and ended up saving almost all the cost of the Now TV deal. Great timing for the new footie season! Thanks BT!

I was hoping to see a repeat of the deal last season from Now TV, through Pringles at Tescos.
Each tube having a code, then registering two codes for 24 hours of free Sky.
Register as many times as you like with different email addresses.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I was hoping to see a repeat of the deal last season from Now TV, through Pringles at Tescos.
Each tube having a code, then registering two codes for 24 hours of free Sky.
Register as many times as you like with different email addresses.

Yeah, those are good deals. However, with my cholesterol level, I won't be taking any of those kind of offers up again. :angry:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Does this work when trying to watch on an IPad abroad? It did but then last season Now Tv stopped working abroad.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
How does this work if i'm using this app on a PlayStation ? I don't have a card

*Your pass starts immediately and your card will be charged £179

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
How does this work if i'm using this app on a PlayStation ? I don't have a card

*Your pass starts immediately and your card will be charged £179

Since Christmas when I bought a year's entertainment pass so my son could watch The Flash on Sky, he has been able to watch it on his PS4 with no problem. You would simply pay online for the deal and it allows up to 4 devices to be registered. So you could have your phone, PS4, a computer, chromecast or NOW TV box.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Since Christmas when I bought a year's entertainment pass so my son could watch The Flash on Sky, he has been able to watch it on his PS4 with no problem. You would simply pay online for the deal and it allows up to 4 devices to be registered. So you could have your phone, PS4, a computer, chromecast or NOW TV box.
Didn't answer my question. What if you don't have sky or a now tv box or a now tv card just a PlayStation ?

Nov 14, 2014
Didn't answer my question. What if you don't have sky or a now tv box or a now tv card just a PlayStation ?
Well you don't need a A Sky box as it's a separate company. I've only recently got a Now TV box as they sent me a free one. Before that i watched on my phone and computer and also used a Chromecast. So you'd sign up through a computer and then assign the PlayStation. In fact simply playing the PlayStation will activate it as one of the 4 devices. Once that total is met, NOW TV allows one device change per month. You also don't need a card or voucher.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Well you don't need a A Sky box as it's a separate company. I've only recently got a Now TV box as they sent me a free one. Before that i watched on my phone and computer and also used a Chromecast. So you'd sign up through a computer and then assign the PlayStation. In fact simply playing the PlayStation will activate it as one of the 4 devices. Once that total is met, NOW TV shows one device change per month. You also don't need a card or voucher.

Thanks for that

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Can you register on multiple device, ie share with a friend on different IP address? How long does the deal run for?

Nov 14, 2014
Can you register on multiple device, ie share with a friend on different IP address? How long does the deal run for?
I haven't ever used NOW TV in two locations, but i think people do that. I've read how friends sometimes share the cost. I am unsure as to how many devices can be watched simultaneously though. As said in a previous post, NOW TV allow 4 separate devices. The deal is 10 months.

theroyal

May 11, 2014
I am not sure if the deal includes all of the channels.

On the payment page it says "Access to Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Football", no mention of the F1, Golf, Cricket channels.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Now TV has a deal atm for 10 months Sky Sports for £179. £18 a month is not a bad price for all the sports channels, albeit only broadcast in 720p so not full HD.
Sky HD (not Sky Q) never has been Full HD.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hasn't it? I didn't know that. In this day and age they shouldn't be peddling sd in any case.
It's always been 720p or 1080i. It's reasonable to be fair. But they should do away with sd IMO.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
I am an existing NOW TV customer but there is an issue for quite a few existing customers where the link on the Now TV website does not work.
There are quite a few complaints on the Now TV Forum site.
Is anyone else having an issue getting the season ticket?
I have tried Internet Explorer and Google Chrome but have the same issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here