Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
It's my half century this coming season as well, but my first game was either against Shrewsbury or Tranmere. I could check the dates but I won't

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Coming up on the half century myself and we share the same birthday strangely. After all that time I feel we are finally starting to realize our potential. I doubt very much I'll last another 50 years but I'll give it a go...

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Bleedin' JCLs! Where were you in 1966 eh? eh? :)

Anyway, congratulations. We've seen a lot over the last 50 years and I still can't believe we are where we are.

(And I loved the shout-out for Charles Buchan’s Football Monthly! Great mag.)

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Good stuff, I am with you started sometime in 68 when we had Blue shirts with white sleeves. Was annoyed when we went to the new fangled stripes, yes I know now!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just realised, this is my 45th year... blimey already. I'm only 36, honest guv.

el punal

My golden anniversary of Albion watching was December 2015, 4th December to be precise, when the Albion took on mighty Bedford Town in the FA Cup fifty years previously. We drew 1-1 and lost the replay 2-1.

Still, at least I can say I was there when we were shit! :drink:

Well done Hiney, award yourself a gold embossed programme!

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Made me think, i was 9 when my Dad took me to my first game so 51 years ago now. Can't even remember who we played but do remember it was a reserve team game or at least i think it was!

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
50 years for me too this season. Charlie Livesey, the Napier Bros, Brian Powney, Stood in the South stand in the section in front of the seats. Was hooked from my first game which I believe was against Bristol Rovers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here