Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Clapham Junction Could Be Interesting . . .

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
No, they'll be a few people staring each other out, the odd chant and counter chant, and a few will tell of how riotous things were on NSC later.

The PPF will then be along to bemoan the days when it got a bit 'tasty'.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
No, they'll be a few people staring each other out, the odd chant and counter chant, and a few will tell of how riotous things were on NSC later.

The PPF will then be along to bemoan the days when it got a bit 'tasty'.

shortage of geezers these days , all part of the gender moulding principal ....look it up .

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Someone Starts this thread whenever there is a confluence of Brighton/Palace and any other club at this station ahead of games and yet the sum total of “bovver” is always jack shit.

The 1970s then the 1980s called wanting their alternative realities back. Sake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I hear Southern are putting in emergency protocols with a cunning plan of "not running trains". Nobody'll see that coming.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Someone Starts this thread whenever there is a confluence of Brighton/Palace and any other club at this station ahead of games and yet the sum total of “bovver” is always jack shit.

90% of the time that is correct. But there has been a fair few times since the turn of the millennium that paths have been crossed and pleasantries exchanged.

el punal

I know, but hey, this the first one I’ve ever done on this subject after perusing the first lot of fixtures of the season. Having said that, I wonder if a death stare works from six platforms away? Big station is Clapham Junction.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
90% of the time that is correct. But there has been a fair few times since the turn of the millennium that paths have been crossed and pleasantries exchanged.

I am imagining you bouncing up and down on the balls of your feet as you type, a new key stroke on every descending bounce, and screaming “you want some” at the monitor on the ascension.

I know, but hey, this the first one I’ve ever done on this subject after perusing the first lot of fixtures of the season. Having said that, I wonder if a death stare works from six platforms away? Big station is Clapham Junction.

Maybe try copying the above action? Might travel better. Don’t forget your stone island get up too!

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I am imagining you bouncing up and down on the balls of your feet as you type, a new key stroke on every descending bounce, and screaming “you want some” at the monitor on the ascension.

Maybe try copying the above action? Might travel better. Don’t forget your stone island get up too!

I didn't know it was that kind of forum ???

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
. . . on Saturday week. With us away to Watford and CJ being the station to change trains, and Palace away to Fulham doing the same, could lead to a bit of cordial bonhomie dontcha think? :drink:

Wouldn't normally change at Clapham.....stay on until Victoria ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here