Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bouna Sarr

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Per Guardian

Birghton club captain Bruno is so loved that any suggestion he should be replaced needs to be whispered. However, the Spaniard turns 38 in October and back-up right-back Ezequiel Schelotto is not up to the task. Bouna Sarr, a converted winger, excelled at full-back for Marseille last season. He extended his contract with the club recently, but the 26-year-old would likely be within Brighton’s budget.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Bizarre from the Guardian, are they saying we are interested or that the player would just be a 'good fit' for us? Given that Marseille reached the Europa League final last season and also just missed out on Champions League qualification I doubt he would be particularly enamored with a move to Brighton...

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Bizarre from the Guardian, are they saying we are interested or that the player would just be a 'good fit' for us? Given that Marseille reached the Europa League final last season and also just missed out on Champions League qualification I doubt he would be particularly enamored with a move to Brighton...

Premier League, £££££

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

It’s a slow news day apparently, so some journo has decided to write a piece about one player HE thinks each Prem club should go for before the window shuts .

Nothing to see here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Odd in the extreme l agree, aprticularly bearing in mind also, that we aren't even in the market for a full back, I don't believe that club have given up on Schelotto, and we also have Balogun and Bernardo who can play at right back, so all in all a very strange article from the Guardian.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Is this just made up by the guardian on who we should sign? Shame as I reckon he would be ideal.

I'm sure Leicester city were chasing him not too long ago unless I'm getting him confused with someone else.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Is this just made up by the guardian on who we should sign? Shame as I reckon he would be ideal.

I'm sure Leicester city were chasing him not too long ago unless I'm getting him confused with someone else.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2018/aug/01/transfer-window-players-premier-league-clubs-target

Yes, it is a Guardian article written by the head of whoscored.com who are a big football stats database powered by opta.

He's gone through each club, highlighted a potential weakness (Bruno's age in our case) and given his view on who, statistically, would be a good fit as a replacement. It's hardly groundbreaking news but is quite interesting to see what each club is lacking.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Grauniad fake news :eek:Whatever next?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here