Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Northamptonshire council need to make savage cuts

exKT17

Nov 27, 2016
Argyll & Bute
Not enough, it's a tough job deciding where to cut the budget

OK Studio, you're obviously not a researcher, so I'll help you out.

The top 28 executives of this council were paid £2,947,114 last year, a cushty average of £105,000 per person for mismanaging budgets, enshrining incompentence, depriving services from hard working deserving people and attempting to protect their own massive salaries.

Which you presumably agree with???

Get them out say I, get some honest brokers to balance the books, and, Studio, get real!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hard to understand how a Tory council can go so badly wrong? 5th biggest economy in the world, sensible Tory national government, sensible Tory local government, and as Mrs May says, " More people than ever before in work ", paying taxes and contributing to the common good ? why are we so ****ed ?

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Hard to understand how a Tory council can go so badly wrong? 5th biggest economy in the world, sensible Tory national government, sensible Tory local government, and as Mrs May says, " More people than ever before in work ", paying taxes and contributing to the common good ? why are we so ****ed ?

Massive corruption all over the whole bloody lot :rant:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

The top 28 executives of this council were paid £2,947,114 last year, a cushty average of £105,000 per person for mismanaging budgets, enshrining incompentence, depriving services from hard working deserving people and attempting to protect their own massive salaries.

Get them out say I, get some honest brokers to balance the books, and, Studio, get real!

I must find a cure for irony

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

and what do you reckon typical salary is for an "honest broker". i also wonder if that £3m is the pay for 28 executives or the cost of them.

DerekZoolander

Aug 15, 2011

I reckon he was probably being sarcastic, just a thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here