Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Yippee! FourFourTwo Mag

el punal

My annual purchase of FourFourTwo’s season preview has just been skimmed through. All is well, they have predicted that we will be relegated in 18th place with Huddersfield and Cardiff joining us. I must admit I was concerned that they were going to give us a higher finishing position, and that, from them, is the kiss of death.

So looking at their previous record predicting our fate goes like this :

2015/16 Championship - Relegation. Our final position 3rd.

2016/17 Championship - 8th (with Norwich top!). Our final position 2nd and promotion.

2017/18 Premier League - 16th. Getting closer, we finished 15th.

Despite my sarcasm the publication is still a good read. They have the usual suspects in the top six, with Leicester at 7th and Everton 8th. Surprisingly, in my view, they have Wolves finishing in 10th. The rest is as predictable as getting 1,2, and 3 in the Grand National.

Bring it on, and let’s prove them wrong again! :albion2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My annual purchase of FourFourTwo’s season preview has just been skimmed through. All is well, they have predicted that we will be relegated in 18th place with Huddersfield and Cardiff joining us. I must admit I was concerned that they were going to give us a higher finishing position, and that, from them, is the kiss of death.

2016/17 Championship - 8th (with Norwich top!). Our final position 2nd and promotion.

Despite my sarcasm the publication is still a good read. They have the usual suspects in the top six, with Leicester at 7th and Everton 8th. Surprisingly, in my view, they have Wolves finishing in 10th. The rest is as predictable as getting 1,2, and 3 in the Grand National.

Would it be cynical to think there is some Palace influence in this magazine???

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
The magazine predictions of the season are written by folk with no more knowledge than most on here. In fact, just read the predictions on here. Save your money.

el punal

The magazine predictions of the season are written by folk with no more knowledge than most on here. In fact, just read the predictions on here. Save your money.

I know, but it is interesting reading the opinions of pundits and fans regarding their teams, and their views on other clubs. It seems that dear old Neil ‘Colin’ Warnock is the pantomime villain for the season’s Premier League. As for predictions? . . . Now, where did I put that crystal ball?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Print media is a relatively thankless task he’ll even daily newspapers can’t get scoops anymore so how a monthly editorial piece like this can be relevant when the transfer window has two weeks to run I’ve no idea.

Having said that I get the feeling if we signed Suarez/Messi and Ronaldo they’d still have us down for 14th just out of laziness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

:lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here