Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Abusive managers to get red and yellow cards

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Abusive managers to get red and yellow cards in Premier League, Football League and cup competitions... and bosses could face three-match bans for bad behaviour

Managers in top five English leagues will be penalised like players this season
Cards will be shown to managers in the FA Cup and Carabao Cup as well
Football League, National League and Checkatrade Trophy to have rules applied
Managers in top flight will not be physically shown a card but will be warned
Bad language, kicking water bottles and sarcastic clapping will warrant a caution

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...sued-badly-behaved-Premier-League-bosses.html

Our Chris is going to have to mend his ways if he wants to stay on the touchline.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Do we get into Europe if Hughton wins ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
He's already started his Mourinho pre-season type sulk complaining about lack of activity in the transfer market. I'm really worried about next season.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Well that's CH ****ed then.
His touchline antics last season were nothing short of psychotic. He's a double fist pump away from a season long ban!

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Are we even going to have a manager on the touchline this season? We all know his post goal fist pumps are going to get him punished.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I think you are wrong. Yes, it is happening in the Premier League - but without the yellow and red cards. Just verbal warnings. CH can sleep more soundly tonight.

I beg to differ:

quote_icon.png
Premier League managers will be subjected to the same disciplinary principles and suspensions, but will be given verbal warnings instead of being shown cards.

This is a nightmare situation.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Which is what I said. Same process but no cards. Less than sober ? ? ?

But they will still have the same sanctions. Why should he sleep more soundly tonight? Also, are you pissed ? ? ?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
But they will still have the same sanctions. Why should he sleep more soundly tonight? Also, are you pissed ? ? ?

Because we all know how CH reacts when someone waves cards in his direction! He can continue to rant and rage in his usual fashion, safe in the knowledge it will just be a discreet word from the ref and not a public humiliation.

I only said you were wrong because you stated "Abusive managers to get red and yellow cards in Premier League" - they will not.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Because we all know how CH reacts when someone waves cards in his direction! He can continue to rant and rage in his usual fashion, safe in the knowledge it will just be a discreet word from the ref and not a public humiliation.

I only said you were wrong because you stated "Abusive managers to get red and yellow cards in Premier League" - they will not.

Think the only time cards will be used on prem managers will b in cup competitions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here