Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] South Coast Champions 2018-19

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Contested once again between AFC Bournemouth, Brighton and Hove Albion and Southampton.

Two things in play here:

1) Who will win the 'head-to-head' South Coast mini-league (eg. most points gained in matches against the other South Coast clubs)?

and,

2) Who will finish highest in the Premier League out of the 3 South Coast clubs?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Given our squad strengthening this summer, I'd say we have every chance of getting the better of these two ��

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Eddie Howe has proved himself to be as good a manager at Bournemouth as CH is here. He has also been backed every window. We’ll do well to finish above them imo. Saints, who knows. For all the flak Hughes gets his overall record in the Premier League is pretty good. In short I haven’t got a clue.

In truth I’d be pleased if we can pull off a win against each and hopefully avoid any defeats against either of them. In fact that would bloody great!

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Southampton P4 W1 D3 L0 Pts 6
Bournemouth P4 W1 D2 L1 Pts 5
Albion P4 W0 D3 L1 Pts 3

Dissapointingly we dropped 6 points from winning positions in 3 out of those 4 matches. I expect us to do better this season with more options off the bench.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here