Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who will be our top scorer this season?

Who will be our top scorer this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Who will be our top scorer this season?

The squad is looking good, but the big unknown is who will be sticking the ball in the net for us.

So whom do you think it will be?

Bissouma
Pröpper
Groß
Jahanbakhsh
Knockaert
Izquierdo
March
Murray
Andone
Locadia
Hemed
New signing (other)

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Andone as I believe he will get the most game time of our strikers. However I think Locadia would push him close given enough game time

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In the absence of Ryan from the poll I'm going for Dunk's OGs yet still finishing above palace.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I've got a very good feeling about Andone after watching some clips and seeing the stats of how many chances he's involved in. It looks like he'll fit into our system well. I think he'll get over 10 and will probably be our top scorer.

If Gross is our penalty taker this season he could get 10+ as well.

I would expect Knockaert and Izquierdo to do better this season also, and we have Jahanbakhsh too.

I'm very excited.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I have voted for Locadia as I believe that he will be a sensation in this league and we will be fighting off bids for him.

I ruled him and Bissouma out because I don't think they will always start due to formation preferences. If Bissouma becomes a regular starter, he will get goals and could top all of them but went for Andone

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I ruled him and Bissouma out because I don't think they will always start due to formation preferences. If Bissouma becomes a regular starter, he will get goals and could top all of them but went for Andone

That does surprise me as I would have thought that due to the price we paid for him CH would have very high hopes for his success next season and he would be in the forefront of selection.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
My head says Andone, but I voted for Jahanbakhsh as I'd love him to rip the Premier League up get a hat-full of goals.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Gross (if he's the new penalty taker ) and if Andone is as tricky in the box as advertised we may get quite a few penalties , so Gross with 13 for me .

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I voted for Locadia, wishful thinking as I really want him to do well. The great thing is we actually have a possible 6 way fight for that coveted top scorer accolade. Amazing considering the desperate striker situation we have had over the past several seasons. Hopefully they all chip in with between 5 - 15 a piece and we'll all be happy.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Andone.

He will smash it!

Don’t forget the rumoured £18m - £20m we were going to spunk on this lad last August on deadline day!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here