Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Who remembers having an Action Man sharp shooter?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

action-man-football1-768x1024.jpg
action-man-holland.jpg

I had years of fun playing footy, with these toys, even though now, their knees resembled botched surgery.
Any of you, admit to owning these :thumbsup:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I had an "Action Guy" which was the cheap version. Not realistic hair, not gripping hands, and no joints in his arms or legs (he walked rather stiffly and it made holding his rifle rather difficult).

When I got a proper Action Man, the parachutist kit did for him eventually - all that throwing him out of the upstair windows and watching him plummet to the paving stones when the parachute failed to work.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I had one with a removable plastic face that was all cut and bleeding and had a bullet wound in the cheek. Horrific really!

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Oh dear - just brought back memories of how much money and bedroom storage I wasted on these things as a lad ... had at least 10 figures, a box of uniforms, a jeep, personnel carrier, sentry guard box and Brutus the guard dog to name but a few .... then gave the whole lot away !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Come on people you've nearly had an entire 24 hours and yet I still have to do all the heavy lifting:-

evelknieveltoy2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here