Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham at home

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Tickets have gone on sale for Fulham fans this morning. No idea what the allocation is, but I hope there are some left by Thursday when I am eligible to buy a couple for my daughter and me. We're making some hopeful signings and have retained key players so I'm looking forward to it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Tickets have gone on sale for Fulham fans this morning. No idea what the allocation is, but I hope there are some left by Thursday when I am eligible to buy a couple for my daughter and me. We're making some hopeful signings and have retained key players so I'm looking forward to it.

Allocation will be about 3,000 for sure......standard away number and not much need for additional segregation for a friendly club :)

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Allocation will be about 3,000 for sure......standard away number and not much need for additional segregation for a friendly club :)

Thanks dazzer. I should be ok with that number. We've sold all our season tickets, but presumably a lot of the new ST holders won't have enough loyalty points. A couple of seasons ago, the allocation was increased and I was round near the corner flag on the east side. There was little segregation between us and what looked like a family section.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Thanks dazzer. I should be ok with that number. We've sold all our season tickets, but presumably a lot of the new ST holders won't have enough loyalty points. A couple of seasons ago, the allocation was increased and I was round near the corner flag on the east side. There was little segregation between us and what looked like a family section.
I'd have been sat a few seats away from you for that one then, as I was sat just into the home section in the East in what is indeed one of our two family sections in the East (the bigger one is at the other end of that same East stand). These days though, the maximum away allocation is pretty much fixed at 3,000. No chance Fulham will bring any less, and no chance you'll get more either.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Yeah - there's a new TV box above that corner now - what little segregation there is will be under it. The majority of the home block that end of the East Stand seems to be non-STH seating. The full (PL) away allocation is most of the South Stand.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Apart from a few top sides i saw last year Fulham still one of most entertaining sides have seen over last few years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here